DryTreat Intensifia Sealer
INTENSIFIA™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including floors, walls, cladding, facades, countertops, patios, driveways, paths, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas. This color enhancer works on a wide variety of porous surfaces, including all types of natural stone, clay and terracotta tiles and pavers, brick, concrete, polished concrete, terrazzo, encaustic tile, terracotta and saltillo.
INTENSIFIA™ is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and for residential and commercial buildings.
- Deep "wet" color enhancement.
- Super oil and water repellence for superior stain protection. ISO 10545-14 Class 5 (best possible resistance to stains), greater than 98% reduction in 24-hour water up-take (Rilem method).
- Longer lasting, even outdoors under UV light. *5 year Performance Warranty when INTENSIFIA™ is applied by an Accredited Applicator.
- Easy to apply. Additional coats can be applied at any time in the future to a cleaned surface.
- Retains surface hardness and wet slip resistance of porous flooring materials.
- Will not flake, yellow, crack, blister or break down in high alkalis and reduces concrete dusting.
- Breathable: water vapor permeates freely, avoiding moisture build-up inside the material; and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
How to use:
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure time to check results.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of residues.
- Generously apply INTENSIFIA™ using low-pressure hand sprayer, clean brush or lamb’s wool applicator. (Avoid contact with surrounding areas)
- Allow for a minimum of 30 minutes for product to penetrate the surface then thoroughly polish off any excess product residue with clean, dry, white cloths, towels or similar.
- Leave the product to cure for at least 60 minutes, then repeat steps 3 and 4. Total application rate is approximately one quart per 20-250 sq. ft (2-25 sqm) depending on surface absorption. A third coat may be required for premium stain protection on very porous surfaces.
- Avoid contact with moisture for a minimum of 8 hours after application. Full curing takes 4 weeks.
- Use an organic solvent for e.g. methylated spirits to clean equipment.
Notes: INTENSIFIA™ will not prevent etching from acidic liquids, or physical surface wear. The level of enhancement will vary dependent on the type of material being treated. It is advised to test on a sample piece before applying the product to your surface. Eventually, wear and tear and cleaning will affect the enhancement and sealing performance. Reapplication of the product will be needed. Once enhanced, the treated surface cannot be restored back to the original look.
*A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator (which we available at Cochrane Floors & More) and following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption. Contact us for a quote to apply your product and register you with a 15 year warranty!